LOCATION GOOSE VALLEY
3 EN SUITE BEDROOMS (SLEEPS 6)
Escape to your own private hideaway cushioned between two fairways in the esteemed Goose Valley Golf Estate. This family home offers well equipped, comfortable accommodation in a tranquil setting, a true paradise for both the golf enthusiast and nature lover.
This 2-level home offers an open-plan living room with TV lounge fitted with wood fire-place, modern kitchen with island and inter-leading scullery and 6-seater dining space. Living room opens out onto covered patio, extending into sunny garden with private swimming pool, fitted and furnished to enjoy Al Fresco dining, and perfect for entertaining with family and friends. For the braai lover youll be spoilt for choice with 2 outdoor lounge areas offering 3 braai facilities. Also downstairs is one en suite bedroom and a separate guest toilet. Upstairs houses 2 en suite bedrooms.
BEDROOM 1: Queen en suite (bath, shower and toilet), fitted with overhead fan and workspace. Bedroom opens onto garden and pool.
BEDROOM 2: Queen en suite (shower and toilet), opening onto balcony overlooking the 17th green. Fitted with standard TV offering DStv.
BEDROOM 3: 2 Singles on pine base, en suite (shower and toilet), fitted with overhead fan and opening onto balcony.
Good to know:
- Ability to work remotely
- Basic backup power supply (TV, internet connection and select lights)
- Braai facilities: Built-in, fire-pit and Weber (all 3 charcoal)
- Complimentary housekeeping service included in rental for 1 day per week (every Wednesday, excluding any public holidays), to conduct general/basic housekeeping duties
- Linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Parking: ample off-street uncovered space on driveway for 3 vehicles
- No pets allowed
- Private swimming pool with net, but not fenced-in. Use is at own risk
- Streaming services on the downstairs smart TV, with select apps pre-loaded and ready for your viewing, using guests own account login
- This accommodation is strictly no-smoking
About Goose Valley:
- Situated on the Keurbooms River Estuary, just off the N2, 2km from Plett
- Considered one of the most secure residential estates in the country. A hi-tech blend of cutting edge security measures keep this estate safe and protected.
- Club house with restaurant and bar, overlooking the peaceful golf course with the Tsitsikamma Mountains in the distance.
- Other than the top-ranked Gary Player Signature Golf Course, there is a squash court, 2 tennis courts and a swimming pool overlooking the Keurbooms Estuary and beach.
- Offering spectacular walks, exceptional species of fauna and flora, childrens playgrounds with jungle gym and trampoline, restaurant jogging trails and direct access to the Keurbooms Estuary for fishing, swimming and boating.
- For the golfers, there is a Pro Shop, Halfway House, driving range, practice shipping and putting facilities.
- There is also a boardroom with 10-seats and Wi-Fi available between Monday and Friday, 9am to 4.30pm.