STYLISH, SLEEK & SPACIOUS, this warm and inviting home is a combination of multiple designs in neutral colour palettes, the epitome of sophistication. Located in the exclusive Brackenridge Private Residential Estate, a beautiful, immaculately maintained 128-hectare nature reserve situated off Piesang Valley Road, approximately 3 kms from Central beach, literally 5 minutes to town centre and 2 minutes to nearest golf course.
Generous open plan lounge (with wood burning fire-place), kitchen (inter-leading scullery) and 12-seater dining area, flowing out onto covered roomy outdoor deck with built-in braai, alluring pool, furnished ideally for delightful Alfresco living & entertaining. Study leading off living room with remote work space and 3/4 bed. Also leading off the living area is stairway down to flat-let.
BEDROOM 1: Queen, sunny room overlooking manicured garden
BEDROOM 2: 2 x 3/4 beds, overlooking pool and garden.
BEDROOM 3: Super king, en suite (bath, shower & toilet), fitted with smart TV (DStv dual view) and underfloor heating. Opening onto patio with valley views.
FLAT LET (downstairs): Living area with kitchenette and fitted with double daybed and standard TV (DStv dual view), opening onto patio and garden. Inter-leading bedroom fitted with Queen and en suite (bath with hand shower, shower & toilet).
- Braai: both a built-in gas braai on patio as well as coal Weber and portable braai, both to be used on the grass area.
- Heated splash pool: standard chlorinated, 1.5m all around, not fenced but has safety net which can be fitted on request.
- Housekeeper: included in the rental, contracted to conduct general housekeeping duties to maintain the home, 3 days per week, excluding weekends and public holidays. Additional days and service on request for guests account. Kindly provide light refreshments.
- Patio fitted with hammock, use is at own risk.
- Outdoor hot and cold beach shower.
- Staff quarters fitted with single bed and en suite (shower & toilet).
- Property is fenced-in ideal for pets, which are welcome by prior request. Maximum of 2, must be outdoor living & house trained.
- Parking: over-and-above double inter-leading garage there is ample off-street parking for an additional 2 vehicles.
- Inverter in the garage TV, WI FI , alarm and
three plugs in the lounge to charge and some lights.
- During loadshedding NO, elements must be used ie. Hairdryer, kettle etc. The
inverter will stop working.
ABOUT Brackenridge Estate, a paradise for those appreciating South Africas indigenous fauna and flora. The 128 hectare nature reserve is home to the countrys legendary fynbos, the smallest and most diverse of the plant kingdoms, which supports an abundance of bird and small animal life.
There are along winding nature trails located throughout the estate which will supply birdwatchers with countless hours of pleasure, while the fynbos connoisseurs will be astounded by the vast variety of species in the immediate area. The Garden Route has recently been declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
The estate also offers 24 hours security with strict access control measures, as well as personal security patrol and a 6 km state-of-the-art electrified perimeter fence.